The Concept of Value in B2B and Developing Winning Value Propositions
This course will be delivered LIVE virtually. The course may be taken individually or as part of the 2022 B2B Mastery Track™ Series. Register on this page for the individual course or click here to register for the full B2B Marketing Mastery Track.
Two modules each includes a 3-hour LIVE Virtual sessions.
This two session course includes:
1. The Concept of Value in B2B & Developing Winning Value Propositions – LIVE Virtual – May 10 and 11, 2022
- Understand the Concept of Value in B2B Offerings and how to analyze, measure and link this to defining a unique and impactful Value Proposition for your offering.
This course is designed to provide practical working know-how for B2B marketing and sales professionals, communications professionals, and anyone whose career would be advanced by becoming more precise, efficient, and effective in persuasive activity.
This live virtual workshop will be held in two, 3.0-hour sessions. Small group break outs will allow peer interaction and instructor feedback.
- This Course is offered as part of our B2B Mastery Track
- Individual Course Registration Member Rate: $995.00
- Individual Course Registration Non-Member Rate: $1195.00
Dr. Ralph A. Oliva, Emeritus Professor of Marketing, Smeal College of Business, Penn State; former Executive Director and Faculty Lead, ISBM. Former Vice President of Market Communications and Design, Texas Instruments. Dr. Oliva brings over 50 years of experience in B2B marketing practice and has received12 awards for teaching excellence from his students in the second year of the MBA program at Penn State. He has taught, coached and consulted on value-based B2B marketing extensively around the world for ISBM member firms.