In this workshop you will learn to develop and communicate a personal brand that aligns with your values, strengths, and styles; the organization’s goals; and your vision. Increase your self-awareness and connect your off-line and on-line expression to create your intended impression. Advise or assist others in communicating their brand.
- Marketing professionals who want to differentiate themselves by identifying and articulating their unique value proposition and leveraging it across platforms or situations.
- Communication or marketing professionals who want to establish themselves or experts in their firm as thought leaders.
- Those responsible for developing guidelines for social media.
1-day interactive workshop mixing learning and application of tools with review and feedback.
- Articulate your personal brand as a foundation to your behavior and communications.
- Develop a communication strategy in line with your personal brand. Understand and select appropriate options and styles for different situations and goals.
- Advise, assist, or guide other in establishing themselves as thought leaders or influencers to promote your organization in line with their personal brand.
What is a personal brand? Why does it matter?
Determine your personal brand, based on your values, passions, skills, and goals.
Compare and contrast your personal brand with the organizations you represent. Find opportunities, identify gaps. Strategies to address conflicts.
Communicate your personal brand through your behavior, spoken, and written words. In person, in email, and in social media.
Steve Hurley is a veteran consultant and business strategist, Steve specializes in helping medium-sized and large organizations integrate dispersed assets and capabilities to meet unique customer needs. As a leading expert on solutions, Steve has worked over the past decade developing and implementing innovative methodologies and tools that have enabled companies to better understand customer problems and market opportunities, align internally to build true solutions, and re-skill sales forces to articulate the business value of their solutions for customers and prospects. Steve has an MBA degree from the former Arthur D. Little Management Education Institute (currently the Hult International Business School) and an undergraduate degree in Economics and Math from the University of Windsor. Steve is currently teaching solutions to MBA students at the Hult International Business School.
Cancellation Policy: (Prior to course start date)
For the benefit of our attendees, our course attendance is purposefully limited. We will only provide a full refund for cancellations prior to 21 days before the start of the course. In lieu of a refund, prior to 7 days before the start of any course, you may choose to use your payment to attend another Mastery Curriculum Course. Please contacting us to determine availability.