Leveraging Account Based Marketing to Accelerate Topline Revenue Growth
This course will be held regardless of COVID-19 events. It will be delivered remotely over several days.
Four, 1.5 hour modules, over 2 days
Learn how to expand current customer relationships and develop new prospects using strategic Account Based Marketing. Workshop features suggested principles and tools to better integrate your overall marketing and sales execution. Market directly to key accounts and high potential targeted prospects with customized communications.
Account Based Marketing (ABM) is an increasingly popular B2B growth strategy that concentrates sales and marketing resources on a clearly defined set of existing customers and targeted prospects that hold the greatest potential to add to your profit or growth objectives. ABM leverages key decision maker and influencer research to identify specific target audiences and employs personalized messaging campaigns designed to reach and resonate with individuals in each account. This focused approach requires market segmentation, analytical skills, digital communications, original “thought leadership” content, and a willingness to embrace new technologies. Recent advances in marketing technology (“MarTech”) are making this approach easier to implement and more cost effective for all companies. Learn how to join the new wave in current customer communication and ongoing/active relationship management!
- Executives with revenue and profit growth responsibilities (P&L responsibility)
- Marketers in charge of developing and delivering targeted products or services to specific audiences/markets
- Communication professionals who manage content marketing programs
- Executive leaders who want improved alignment between the marketing and sales functions
2-day interactive workshop using a mix of thought leadership material, facilitated discussion, group exercises, case studies, and software tools. Workshop consists of four x 90 minute modules delivered over a two day morning (10:00 – 11:30 am ET) and afternoon (2:00 – 3:30 pm ET) sessions Software tools will be provided in advance via email to registered participants and also available on memory sticks (for those attendees who can accept/use them).
Software tools include:
- Relationship Assessment tool – 32 question survey that evaluates your existing relationship with a current account and provides suggestions on how to improve it going forward
- Political Mapping tool – Electronic tool to identify key decision makers and influencers in key existing and/or prospective accounts and plot lines of influence to inform marketing messaging and sales contact strategies
- Call Planner tool – Simple electronic sales planning tool used to strategically pre-plan high potential customer and/or prospect meetings to improve outcomes
- Persona Building Tool – Template to design/build target executive personas to drive ABM programming
After completing this workshop you will able to …
- Build your own ABM function – as an internal function or via outsourced third party provided support
- Select target accounts – those with the greatest promise for future revenue/profit growth
- Identify and map decision makers within targeted accounts
- Understand your relationship with key accounts and take steps to improve it
- Developed personalized content – relevant to target account needs, wants, and concerns
- Understand how to leverage multiple communication channels that drive engagement and win new business
- Develop KPIs – to measure/analyze results and refine tactics for continuous improvement
Module 1: Competiting in Today’s Dynamic B2B Marketplace, ABM Connnunicationn Basics, ABM Language and Process
Module 2: Defininng Target Accounts and ROles, Relationship Assessment Strategies, Political Mapping
Module 3: Peronalizing Messaging Programs, Message Creation annd Audience Alignment, Devliery Channels
Module 4: ABM Tecnnology Options, Measuring Success, Activating your ABM Strategy
Craig Apatov is founder and managing partner of Ascension. He leads the firm’s strategic marketing and consultative sales practice. A three-time chief marketing officer, Apatov possesses 25+ years of experience in strategic marketing, general management, and consultative business development for multiple Fortune 100 companies including ConAgra Foods, GM, Disney, Citibank, and Mattel Toys. In his role at Ascension, he helps clients utilize strategic best practices, customer/marketplace insights, and best practices consultative selling programs.
- Member: $995.00
- Non-Member: $1195.00