Creating Competitive Advantage with High Value B2B Solutions
This course will be held regardless of COVID-19 events. It will be delivered remotely over several days.
Four 1.5 hour modules, over three days
With B2B companies looking to find ways to deliver greater value to their customers in this new business environment, many marketers are leading the charge to shift their portfolios from discrete products to more robust and impactful offerings that integrate software and services into real business-based solutions. Being highly relevant to key customers, however, may require fundamental changes in how companies develop, market and sell these new product-based solutions.
- Marketing, sales, product management, and other key professionals accountable for generating revenues through integrated, high value solutions.
This will be 4-session virtual-live workshop, delivered over 3 days. Each session will have a combination of thought-leadership and exercises, along with a series of group activities leveraging Solutions Insights Solutions Marketing Simulation Game. Through the game, small groups will leverage the course learnings to compete with their peers to successfully bring a new solution to market.
After completing this workshop you will be able to…
- Understand the key elements required to be able to create measurable customer solutions based upon existing or new products and services.
- Deepen connections with key customers and prospects around solutions that address business-critical imperative and objectives.
- Shift the marketing activities from “product push” to a more “solutions pull model.”
- Support sales with tools and enablement to help them build more consultative, problem-solving relationships around your solutions.
Topic covered include:
- Identifying and Addressing Product-Based Solutions Challenges
- Creating New Product-Based Solutions
- Communicating Greater Value through Thought Leadership and Other Inbound Marketing Models
- Developing Effective Go-To-Market Solutions Strategies
- Strategies to Enable the Sales Force
Steve Hurley, Founder and Senior Advisor at Solutions Insights, Inc., has worked for the last 20 years with a wide range of B2B companies developing and implementing innovative methodologies and tools to better understand customer problems and opportunities. Along with his consulting work at Solutions Insights, Steve teaches an MBA course on Solutions Marketing at the Hult International Business School and Babson College. He also teaches marketing and sales courses at Tufts University.
Matt Leary, Managing Director of Solutions Insights, Inc. has spent over 20 years helping leading industrial and technology companies improve their sales and marketing performance through a range of strategy, consulting and training programs. Matt has developed award winning sales and marketing enablement programs for a range of firms including 3M, AT&T, GE, Hitachi, Intel, Nokia and Siemens.
- Member: $995.00
- Non-Member: $1195.00
Cancellation Policy: (Prior to course start date)
For the benefit of our attendees, our course attendance is purposefully limited. We will only provide a full refund for cancellations prior to 21 days before the start of the course. In lieu of a refund, prior to 7 days before the start of any course, you may choose to use your payment to attend another Mastery Curriculum Course. Please contact us to determine availability.