Becoming An Effective Marketing Leader
In this workshop you will explore the connections between your organization’s strategic goals, your personal goals, and your strengths to develop and articulate your unique leadership style. Learn to increase your impact and effectiveness as a leader by purposefully leveraging your strengths and aligning your behavior with your strategic priorities.
Marketing leaders and professionals who want to increase their impact in the organization.
This workshop is appropriate for those new to people management roles, as well as those who want to develop a more effective leadership style.
2-day interactive workshop that builds on pre-work (CliftonStrengths™) and includes learning and application of tools with review and feedback.
- Connect your unique strengths as a leader to action plans to achieve your strategic goals.
- Better integrate managing the business and managing people to increase your effectiveness as a leader.
- Quickly develop tactics for addressing conflict and challenges that leverage your strengths.
- Your strengths as a leader, based on CliftonStrengths™. Recognizing your style by increasing your self-awareness as a leader.
- Connect business goals to personal strengths and develop effective approaches to removing barriers to success.
- Leadership Styles, Boss vs manager, Managing the business vs managing the people. Leadership literacies for the future..
- Articulating your style as a leader to drive change and growth in your organization
Becky Williams is a skilled business and people leader, Becky specializes in helping individuals and organizations identify and execute leadership practices to achieve their strategic goals. Over a 38-year career in B2B automotive, electronics and aerospace segments, she developed processes, methodologies, and tools to accelerate business change to support growth. Since leaving LORD Corporation in early 2018 she has launched REALM Leadership, an executive coaching practice for B2B leaders. Her experience as an engineer, marketer, business unit and regional president (including 5 years living in Hong Kong) is the foundation for her insight to the challenges of B2B marketing leaders. Becky has an MBA with a focus in marketing and a BS in Chemical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University.
There are no hotel room blocks reserved for this event. Participants are free to book the hotel of their choice. Here are some hotels closest to RLA Learning & Conference Center.
Cancellation Policy: (Prior to course start date)
For the benefit of our attendees, our course attendance is purposefully limited. We will only provide a full refund for cancellations prior to 21 days before the start of the course. In lieu of a refund, prior to 7 days before the start of any course, you may choose to use your payment to attend another Mastery Curriculum Course. Please contacting us to determine availability.