B2B Marketing Plan Execution and Alignment
In this workshop, you will learn how to translate a marketing strategy into an integrated execution game plan that advances marketing strategy/plan execution from its current state to a level of Execution Mastery.
- Marketing (and other) leaders with oversight responsibility for execution.
- Marketing (and other) managers leading day-to-day execution.
- Individuals in any marketing function who want to learn how they can contribute to execution.
- Teams who want to enhance their collective execution capability.
2-day workshop using a mixture of lectures, cases and vignettes. Some breakout sessions to enable application of the workshop’s frameworks.
- Diagnose and describe the state of execution throughout your organization.
- Assess the two-way linkage between strategy and execution.
- Transform goals and objections into a coordinated set of initiatives.
- Identify the critical impediments to and launch pads for superior execution.
- Determine specific recommendations on the action steps to take your organization from its current state to a new level of Execution Mastery.
- Understanding the context of marketing strategy/plan execution.
- Determining the extent of the “execution gap”.
- An integrated framework that describes the stages in Execution.
- Transitions across the stages: what can go wrong and how to avoid it.
- The “three pillars” essential to enhancing execution capability.
- Execution as an input to strategy development.
Liam Fahey is co‐founder and executive director of Leadership Forum, Inc. (LFI). His consulting, teaching, research and writing focus on enabling organizations to win in the marketplace through enhanced marketplace intelligence and insight. Liam advises leaders, conducts workshops, consults to analysis specialists, and, engages with work teams in all facets of generating and leveraging marketplace intelligence and insight. In all his work, he brings to bear an extensive academic background and over thirty years of practical experience in a wide variety of industries around the world. Liam is also an ISBM Distinguished Research Fellow.
He is also the founder and leader of LFI’s Intelligence Leadership Forum. The Forum allows intelligence and insight practitioners to learn from each other, to hone their personal and professional skills and to augment their organizations’ thinking and decision capabilities. Liam is the author or editor of eight books and more than fifty articles or book chapters, including Competitors: Outwitting, Outmaneuvering, and Outperforming and his newest book, The Insight Discipline: Crafting New Marketplace Understanding that Makes a Difference, which was released in October 2018. He has won awards for his teaching (Teacher of the year at Kellogg School of Management), research (six best paper awards), and professional service (the first winner of the Meritorious Award for Distinguished Service from the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals).
His corporate clients include, AT&T, Baxter, Bausch & Lomb, Corn Products, DaimlerChrysler, DuPont, Emerson Electric, GE, GM, Hartmarx, Honeywell, IBM, J&J, Lucent, 3M, Marriott Hotels, Motorola, National Starch and Chemical, Nortel, P&G, Pfizer, Schering‐Plough, Texas Instruments, The Saint Paul Companies, Unisys, USG, US West, and Whirlpool. He has delivered executive education for more than ten universities around the globe. Liam has conducted workshops, led projects, and consulted with work teams in leading corporations in more than twenty countries. Prior to co‐founding LFE, he taught at Northwestern University’s J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management and at Boston University. He serves as Professor of Management Practice at Babson College. He holds a Ph.D. degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
Hubert Saint-Onge is the Founder and Principal of SaintOnge Alliance. In addition to holding key senior management positions in leading companies over the past 25 years, he has developed and refined a model called the Knowledge Assets Framework. This model strategically integrates business plans with branding, leadership and people management in order to optimize the performance of an organization.
Hubert’s client work showcases the extensive experience he accumulated as a senior executive in the oil industry as well as in financial services. Based on his work as Senior Vice President of Strategic Capabilities at Clarica, Hubert was recently featured as one of five practitioners around the world who have had the most impact on organizations according to authors Larry Prusak and Tom Davenport in “What’s the Big Idea? Creating and Capitalizing on the Best New Management Thinking. “The literature in this field identifies Hubert as one of the most respected thought leaders and practitioners in transforming organizations into 21st century knowledge-based enterprises.
Cancellation Policy: (Prior to course start date)
For the benefit of our attendees, our course attendance is purposefully limited. We will only provide a full refund for cancellations prior to 21 days before the start of the course. In lieu of a refund, prior to 7 days before the start of any course, you may choose to use your payment to attend another Mastery Curriculum Course. Please contacting us to determine availability.