B2B Marketing Fundamentals
This course will be delivered LIVE, virtually. The course may be taken individually or as part of the B2B Mastery Track™ Series. Register on this page for the individual course or click here to register for the full B2B Marketing Mastery Track.
Three modules each includes two, 5-hour LIVE Virtual sessions.
This three part course will include:
1. B2B Marketing Fundamentals of Market Analysis – LIVE Virtual – February 8 and 9, 2022
2. B2B Marketing Fundamentals of Marketing Strategy – LIVE Virtual – April 19 and 20, 2022
3. B2B Marketing Fundamentals of Marketing Plan and Execution – LIVE Virtual – May 24 and 25, 2022
- Business-to-business marketers with a technical background who discover they’re now addressing significant marketing challenges and opportunities.
- Teams who need to create a “common language” who need to work better together and with their sales team.
- If you are looking for a comprehensive introduction or refresher on B2B Marketing Foundations, the 3-part series is recommended.
This live virtual workshop will be held in six, 5.0-hour sessions, with a 2 hour break per session. Small group break outs will allow peer interaction and instructor feedback.
- This Course is offered as part of our B2B Mastery Track
- Individual Course Registration Member Rate: $5895.00
- Individual Course Registration Non-Member Rate: $6999.00
Dr. Robert J. Thomas is a Professor of Marketing at Georgetown University. He also served as Senior Associate Dean; Director of Executive Programs; Associate Dean for Graduate Business Programs; Interim Dean for the School of Continuing Studies; Founder and Executive Director of the Center for Professional Development and Innovation; and Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Georgetown Institute for Consumer Research. Bob teaches Strategic Market Segmentation, Strategic Marketing Planning, and New Product Development. He has also published over 50 publications in the areas of new product development, organizational buying behavior, business-to-business marketing, and forecasting. Bob serves on the editorial boards and is an active member in numerous academic associations. He has designed and taught executive education seminars in the U.S. and several countries and has consulted with over 50 organizations in a wide variety of industries and cultures, including both consumer and B2B products and services. He is also an ISBM Distinguished Research Fellow.