B2B Market Research: Best Practices For Efficient Product Development
This presentation outlines best practices for B2B product development market research. It will cover:
- Market research and its role in why new products fail, or succeed
- The 12 common errors in carrying out B2B market research
- B2B market research practices that you can put into effect right away, to ensure that you avoid these missteps
- B2B market research case studies to provide insights into these common B2B market research issues, and to validate these best practices
- A practical roadmap for implementation
Richard Treitel, the president of Treitel Consulting, is a B2B marketing trainer and consultant. On the training side, Richard has led over four hundred training programs for B2B executives on topics such as market research, innovation, marketing strategy, new product development, product management, strategic planning and strategy implementation. On the consulting side, he combines facilitation skills, market research, and strategic insight to help B2B clients develop new products, enter new markets, and create and implement successful business strategies. Richard’s webinars and training programs combine state of the art theory with practical knowledge based on his extensive consulting experience.
WATCH THE REPLAY ON DEMAND
Missed this webinar presentation? Available now On Demand free for 30 days. (You will be asked to register to watch the replay)
After 30 days, ISBM Members will be able to watch indefinitely in B2B Pulse.