Customer Experience Strategy
This course will be held regardless of COVID-19 events. It will be delivered remotely over several days.
Three, two week instructional “sprints” with application periods in between for teams to apply best practices with coaching from EMM Group.
Based on EMM Group’s Customer Experience Strategy framework, this course was developed in conjunction with CorpU, a leading online learning company, as a project team based virtual course using the CorpU’s best practices and learning platform. The learning experience is designed to allow busy professionals to learn while still performing their jobs. During the instructional sprints, teams are required to spend up to an hour a day in learning activities complemented by live sessions with the expert facilitator and other teams.
- Project teams comprised of marketing, sales, and other cross functional peers who want to learn about cutting edge best practices and apply them to deliver a transformational strategy to delight customers and capture new value.
The course is delivered as a guided online learning experience of three, two-week instructional sprints consisting of reading, case studies, videos, discussions, and exercises complemented by live sessions with coaches and cohort teams. During the application periods, teams complete project work with the help of the EMM Coaches.
Accelerated learning of the best practices of customer experience strategy and how to apply them to your business to delight customers, differentiate your brand and create competitive advantage.
- Overview of the Customer Experience Framework, the business case, and the keys to success
- Customer Journey Map Best Practices – role of segments and personas, developing a journey hypothesis
- Journey Map Validation – planning and executing VOC, customer analysis and identifying the key “moments of truth”
- Prioritizing actions and techniques for ideating solutions
- Formulating a strategy and roadmap for piloting and implementation
Ralph Cummins is the president and managing director of EMM Group, strategy practice leader and global engagement lead for DuPont, Pfizer, Samsung, and other key clients. He was also executive director, Customer Experience Practice, CapTech Consulting; vice president, Global Brand Strategy, Genworth Financial; and, director of account management, The Martin Agency. Ralph has designed and facilitated strategy workshops on various topics for managers and leaders around the world for leading B2B2C marketers including GE, Aditya Birla Group, DuPont, Pioneer, Samsung and many more. He is a frequent lecturer at the VCU Brand Center, the University of Richmond, the Darden School of Business, Financial Communicators Society of New York, AMA and other marketing associations.
- The price for this course is ‘per team’, contact us for further information.