Change Management for Growth
This workshop is designed for marketing leaders who want to accelerate change in their organization in response to market opportunities. You will analyze the connections between market opportunity, strategic goals, and organization competency and culture to define and prioritize barriers to success. Through understanding and application of change management models, you will outline a plan to accelerate change.
Marketing leaders and professionals who are responsible for creating change in the organization. Marketing professionals who lead primarily through influence, rather than direct reporting relationships.
1-day interactive workshop, mixing learning and application of tools with review and feedback.
- Articulate the links between your market opportunities, growth strategy, and organization norms and practice.
- Identify barriers to success in marketing initiatives associated with organization competencies, culture, and processes.
- Develop change management plans to serve as the basis of your execution plan.
- Alignment between market opportunities, strategic goals, and business plans. Creating and leveraging competitive advantage.
- Organization culture and capabilities, their impact on competitive advantage and goal achievement, and the resulting gaps.
- Change Management models for achieving growth.
- Planning for change to close gaps and remove barriers to success.
Becky Williams is a skilled business and people leader, Becky specializes in helping individuals and organizations identify and execute leadership practices to achieve their strategic goals. Over a 38-year career in B2B automotive, electronics and aerospace segments, she developed processes, methodologies, and tools to accelerate business change to support growth. Since leaving LORD Corporation in early 2018 she has launched REALM Leadership, an executive coaching practice for B2B leaders. Her experience as an engineer, marketer, business unit and regional president (including 5 years living in Hong Kong) is the foundation for her insight to the challenges of B2B marketing leaders. Becky has an MBA with a focus in marketing and a BS in Chemical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University.
Cancellation Policy: (Prior to course start date)
For the benefit of our attendees, our course attendance is purposefully limited. We will only provide a full refund for cancellations prior to 21 days before the start of the course. In lieu of a refund, prior to 7 days before the start of any course, you may choose to use your payment to attend another Mastery Curriculum Course. Please contacting us to determine availability.