B2B Market Analysis
This course will be delivered remotely.
Four 1.5 hour modules, with two sessions each day separated by a 30-minute break.
In this workshop, you will learn how to depict and analyze your competitor’s strategy during turbulent times and how to extract implications for your firm’s current and future marketing strategy
- Marketing personnel involved in developing marketing strategy.
- Professionals in any function unit with responsibility for marketplace intelligence.
- Individuals in market research, industry analysis and other centers of expertise who want to extend the intelligence knowledge and skills.
This live virtual workshop will be held over 2 mornings, allowing breaks between modules for application exercises. In addition, break out groups during the workshop will allow peer interaction and instructor feedback.
After this workshop you will be able to
Liam Fahey is co‐founder and executive director of Leadership Forum, Inc. (LFI) and an ISBM Distinguished Research Fellow. Liam’s consulting, teaching, research and writing focus on enabling organizations to win in the marketplace through enhanced marketplace intelligence and insight. He advises leaders, conducts workshops, consults to analysis specialists, and, engages with work teams in all facets of generating and leveraging marketplace intelligence and insight. Liam brings an extensive academic background and over thirty years of practical experience in a wide variety of industries around the world.
- This Course is offered as part of our B2B Mastery Track
- Individual Course Registration Rate: $1200.00
- Individual Course Registration Non-Member Rate: $1500.00